I know every movie has its mistakes, but I didn’t expect THG to have this much.
1. *When Katniss, Peeta and Cato are on top of the Cornucopia near the end of the film, she aims an arrow at Cato while he has Peeta in a headlock. Katniss has her arrow fletchings on backwards. This would prevent her from shooting straight.
2. *While Katniss is hiding/sleeping in a tree before the fire corals her into the path of the Careers, her sleeping bag vanishes in and out of the scene.
3. *There is no cannon fire to alert the Hunger Games participants that Rue and her killer, Marvel, have died.
4. *While Katniss is alone in her suite, she is looking at different types of scenery in the windows. The remote she uses disappears and reappears in her hand through the scene.
5.*As the 12 chariots carrying the tributes roll through the stadium, fans throw flowers as they pass. When all the chariots have reached the end of the roadway, an overhead shot reveals a clean and spotless runway.
6. *After Katniss wades across water to find Peeta, her legs are soaking wet up past her thighs. When she discovers the blood trail she is completely dry.
7. *In the same scene that has Cato, Peeta and Katniss on top of the cornucopia, blood stains seen on Cato’s hand disappears and reappears as the camera switches focus to and from Katniss.
8. *Peeta throws the giant metal ball to win intimidation as Clove, Cato and Marvel watch. After they see him toss the ball, Clove and Glimmer have switched places.
9. *The number of arrows available for Katniss to use while being evaluated changes. She is given four, uses one and misses her target. She turns back to grab another arrow and four arrows are still available for her to use.